GEM Wealth Management was established in 2018, when its Director Joe McAreavey accepted an invitation to join St. James's Place Wealth Management.
Advice is provided through a bespoke personal service tailored to meet the unique requirements of individual and corporate clients in all aspects of wealth management and financial planning, including:
- Building and Preserving Wealth
- Managing Cash and Borrowings
- Personal Protection against sickness, and/or death
- Business Protection for key people and directors
- Planning for Retirement
- Understanding your options at Retirement
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- Business Strategy
We live in a constantly evolving world, with significant changes having already occurred in financial services, legislation, and political environments. Add to this volatile investment markets, and it's easy to see why we believe building long term relationships, with regular face-to-face reviews, is essential to helping clients financial plans remain on track for their objectives.